As your State Representative, Ryan Guillory, will fight:
- To return control of our schools to local governments.
- To support our teachers.
- To protect and support seniors, working families, the middle class, and children.
- To bring good, permanent jobs to District 93.
- To place the needs of the people of District 93 above the wishes of special interest groups.
- To restore accountability and common sense to State government.
Ryan Guillory, a resident of Perry Township, is a graduate of Tulane University and Indiana University School of Law – Bloomington. Ryan Guillory is an attorney with the firm Hunt Suedhoff Kalamaros LLP, and is married to Jenny Schuster, of Carmel.
You can learn more here.
Thank you for your support!
Paid for and authorized by Friends of Ryan Guillory. Jason Fletcher, Treasurer.